Martial Arts for People with Disabilities: An Ongoing Perspective
#28 – 0–dragosani–Martial Arts for People with Disabilities: An Ongoing Perspective–2005-11-23 18:10:11
#Terry Taylor writes about teaching the Martial Arts to people with disabilities.
“Im Terry Taylor, a second dan shotokan karate instructor based in the Medway Towns in Kent. My speciality has been coaching and developing martial arts specifically for people with disabilities. And heres the journey through it so far ”
Read the whole article here
At Terrys’ request, the forum now includes a message board for those with disabilities to discuss their approach to the Martial Arts.
This page is generated by phpNuke sitemapper script version 0.6
Sitemapper is a free php script, written by Janek Vind “waraxe”
Please support development: t-shirt shopping place – great tee shirts online
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- MMA Shin Guards And Muay Thai Shin Guards Are Essential When Sparring
- Mma Grappling
- Which MMA Fighting Style Is The Most Effective?
👍 For Adults
- Can Fighting Techniques Be Used As Self Defense Techniques?
- Fundamentals Of A Successful Martial Arts Stretching Routine
- Best Martial Arts Styles And Actions In [year] | Exercise Under COVID-19
👍 For Kids
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments