HAPKIDO – The Korean Warrior Art of Self-Defence
#24 – 0–dragosani–HAPKIDO – The Korean Warrior Art of Self-Defence–2005-11-19 20:48:28
#The second in the series of articles by Nial Adams on the Korean art of Hapkido, entitled HAPKIDO – The Korean Warrior Art of Self-Defence.
“With a history that can be traced back over two thousand years this is a style that still maintains a practical and focused approach to the true martial skills of close combat. Effective and practical, Hapkido has been internationally recognised as a traditional style that provides both technical superiority as well as deep study of the oriental philosophy that can enrich personal character. ”
Read the whole article here – –comments–>0–59–5
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- Pointers For Fighters On How To Properly Use Epsom Salt Baths To Cut Weight
- Affliction Clothing Offers Cool Affliction Shirts For MMA Fans And Fighters
- Silver Star Apparel Is Built For MMA Champions
👍 For Adults
- A Guide To Selecting Good Self-Defense Videos
- Use MMA Training For Health And Weight Loss
- Introduction To The Shinkendo System
👍 For Kids
- Building Your Child’s Character By Enrolling Them In Ninjutsu And Other Martial Arts Training
- Starting Out In Aikido
- Which Sports Are Most Popular In America? Here Are What Is Supposed To Be The Top 20!
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments