#40 – 0–dragosani–NINJUTSU–2005-12-07 22:36:31
There is a lot of confusion and controversy regarding Ninjutsu and hopefully the following information will help to clear this up. I’m sure it will start a lot of arguments too. But there is nothing wrong with a healthy debate.
What is it?
Simply put, Ninjutsu is a traditional Bugei, or martial art.
The only Ryu (school) of Ninjutsu practised today is the Togakure Ryu, which is a collection of nine very old martial schools, including Ju Jutsu, Aikido and Karate, all blended into one complete art…
This page is generated by phpNuke sitemapper script version 0.6
Sitemapper is a free php script, written by Janek Vind “waraxe”
Please support development: realtones – mobile ringtones for nokia, siemens, motorola and sony ericsson cellphhone
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- Which Sports Are Most Popular In America? Here Are What Is Supposed To Be The Top 20!
- 5 Useful Tips For Fighters To Extend Their Endurance During Competition
- Keeping Fit With Great Sports
👍 For Adults
- Can Using Caffeine Truly Boost Your MMA Workouts?
- Absolute Power – “Or so I Thought”
- MMA Shin Guards And Muay Thai Shin Guards Are Essential When Sparring
👍 For Kids
- Mma School
- An Introduction To Shotokan Karate
- What You Will Learn At Dojo Of Traditional Japanese Jiu-jitsu
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments