Personal Protection (Part 1 – The Laws of Self Defence)
#36 – 0–dragosani–Personal Protection (Part 1 – The Laws of Self Defence)–2005-12-05 23:12:51
Before I teach personal safety, I need to talk about the laws relating to self defence. These laws are contained in the criminal law act 1967. These laws state “any force used to defend yourself must be reasonable and necessary at the time. The force must be proportionate to the harm you intend to avoid…..”
This page is generated by phpNuke sitemapper script version 0.6
Sitemapper is a free php script, written by Janek Vind “waraxe”
Please support development: samsung mobile ringtones, midi files, logos, java games and unlock codes
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- Looking Trendy With Ecko Unlimited And The New Ecko MMA Clothing Line
- Is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Right For You?
- A Guide To Selecting Good Self-Defense Videos
👍 For Adults
- Considering Aikido? Is This What Steven Seagal Does?
- Tai Chi Breathing Exercises
- MMA HeadWear And MMA Hats Are A Great Addition To Any Wardrobe
👍 For Kids
- Which Sports Are Most Popular In America? Here Are What Is Supposed To Be The Top 20!
- What Martial Art Is Best For Me | Expert Review
- Wushu For Kids
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments