#18 – 0–dragosani–Kickboxing–2005-11-13 15:45:20
#Master Cris Janson-Piers, World President to WFKKO has written an article on the Origin of Kickboxing.
“Kickboxing appeared on the martial arts scene in the mid seventies, basically originating in America. As tournament karate was limited in many ways, fighters believed there was a way to make the sport more exciting. The Americans then developed, what may be seen as Kickboxings predecessor, which was American Full Contact Karate….”
Read the whole article here – –comments–>0–97–5
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- Affliction Clothing Offers Cool Affliction Shirts For MMA Fans And Fighters
- Are You Fit Enough To Compete As An MMA Fighter?
- Major Advances In Men’s MMA Shorts
👍 For Adults
- MMA HeadWear And MMA Hats Are A Great Addition To Any Wardrobe
- Absolute Power – “Or so I Thought”
- Finding New Versatile And Fashionable Mens MMA Shirts And Fight Shirts
👍 For Kids
- An Introduction To Shotokan Karate
- Which Sports Are Most Popular In America? Here Are What Is Supposed To Be The Top 20!
- Explained By Expert: Differences Between Kung Fu Vs Taekwondo | Martial Arts In [year]
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments