Wign Chun Seminar – Reading, Berkshire
#15 – 0–dragosani–Wign Chun Seminar – Reading, Berkshire–2005-11-12 17:54:07
#There will be a Seminar in Wing Chun kung fu with sifu Lucas Castrounis in Reading, Berkshire on the 4th December 2005.
The seminar will based on concepts of wing chun and cover both beginners and advanced training.
– Wing Chun can help you to deal with Stress, Fear , Self -Defence, and how to improve health and fitness.
The seminar is open to everyone regardless sex, or experience.
Lucas has been awarded by the Combat magazine at the Hall of Fame for his contribution on the development of Martial Arts in UK and around the World.
Limited spaces. Do not miss it! Book in advance to avoid disappointment.
For more information or to book a place please visit the website: www.teamwingchun.co.uk
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- Womens MMA Gear & Womens MMA Clothing Becoming More Popular As The Sport Grows
- Venum Clothing Takes Charge Of MMA Fight Shorts
- Which Sports Are Most Popular In America? Here Are What Is Supposed To Be The Top 20!
👍 For Adults
- JAPANESE SWORDSMANSHIP: What’s the point?
- The “Tae Kwon Do” White Belt Class 1: The “Mystery Sweater”
- Best Martial Art For A Street Fight in [year] | Explained By Professional Coaches
👍 For Kids
- Best Martial Arts Styles And Actions In [year] | Exercise Under COVID-19
- A Look At The Most Popular Martial Arts Styles
- An Introduction To Shotokan Karate
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments