Health in Martial Arts (Part 1)
#30 – 0–dragosani–Health in Martial Arts (Part 1)–2005-11-28 22:58:26
Ralph Allison, the first Choi Kwang Do instructor to ever appear in ‘Blackbelt Magazine’, has kindly provided the first of a two part article about health in the Martial Arts
No matter what martial art you are studying you will need to understand how your body functions in order to perform better. I myself have been practising martial arts for over 20 years (Judo, Jiu Jitsu, Karate and presently the advanced style of Choi Kwang Do or CKD in which I hold 3 rd dan) during that time I have found out many valuable aspects of sports training which I am willing to share with you, the reader…
This page is generated by phpNuke sitemapper script version 0.6
Sitemapper is a free php script, written by Janek Vind “waraxe”
Please support development: mobile stuff – cellhone ringtones, phone logos, mobile java games
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- Silver Star Apparel Is Quickly Becoming A Major Player In MMA Fashion
- Tapout Apparel And Tapout T Shirts Represent Some Of The Biggest Stars In MMA
- Making Statements With Affliction Clothing
👍 For Adults
- Are Martial Arts Self Defense?
- How Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Gained Its Fame?
- Is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Right For You?
👍 For Kids
- Wushu For Kids
- Best Martial Arts Styles And Actions In [year] | Exercise Under COVID-19
- A Look At The Most Popular Martial Arts Styles
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments