Trevor Jefferson Seminars
#21 – 0–dragosani–Trevor Jefferson Seminars–2005-11-16 13:58:58
#Ching Wu Academy, Manchester are organising a series of seminars with reknowned Wing Chun Master Trevor Jefferson.
Sifu Trevor is highly skilled, and extremely approachable, with an unassuming and quiet attitude. He has spent many years training with Master Ip Chun and Ip Ching in Hong Kong, as well as being the most senior instructor in Master Samuel Kwoks Association.
– Also being organised is a 3 instructor seminar with Trevor Jefferson teaching Wing Chun, Internal Arts Master John Bollwell teaching Bagua, and Sensei Mick Padgett of KUGB teaching an Okinawan Pole form (Kata). This will be an all day seminar, each instructor teaching for two hours, with a short break between sessions for rest and discussion.
We are hoping to keep prices as low as possible for this fantastic learning experience.
Dates are being arranged around spring and early summer for these seminars…and there has been great interest already.
Contact Sifu David McKeown at
chingwu@ntlworld for further details.–comments–>0–92–3
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- Men’s MMA Shorts And Fight Shorts Are Becoming More Stylish
- Self Defense Training Vs. Self Defense Videos
- Mma Forums
👍 For Adults
👍 For Kids
- How To Choose The Right Martial Arts Club?
- Best Martial Arts Styles And Actions In [year] | Exercise Under COVID-19
- The “Tae Kwon Do” White Belt Class 1: The “Mystery Sweater”
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments