Starting Out in Aikido
#41 – 0–dragosani–Starting Out in Aikido–2005-12-11 22:36:47
Students of Aikido practice how to use their body and mind in a natural and efficient way. Aikido highlights many different types of attack with responses including throws, holds, joint locks, pins, and disarming techniques. In addition to unarmed training, Aikido practice also includes learning how to use weapons such as the Bokken (Wooden Sword), Jo (Wooden Staff) and Tanto (Wooden Knife). Many observers perceive elements of other martial arts when watching an Aikido class; however Aikido has many unique technical features including a particular approach to using movement, timing, and reaction. Based around a basic core with infinite variations, Aikido also develops judgment, balance and increased awareness….
This page is generated by phpNuke sitemapper script version 0.6
Sitemapper is a free php script, written by Janek Vind “waraxe”
Please support development: mobile logos – color and monochrome logo for various phones like nokia, panasonic and siemens cellphones
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- Are Ice Baths Truly Effective At Relaxing Those Hurting MMA Muscles Away
- MMA Clothing And MMA Apparel That Meets Style And Quality
- Definitions Of Various MMA Training Gear And Fighting Gear
👍 For Adults
- Advantages Of Taking Up Martial Arts
- Combat Fighting Techniques | Expert Review
- MMA Rash Guards And Grappling Rash Guard Have Many Benefits When Training MMA
👍 For Kids
- Which Sports Are Most Popular In America? Here Are What Is Supposed To Be The Top 20!
- Explained By Expert: Differences Between Kung Fu Vs Taekwondo | Martial Arts In 2022
- How To Choose The Right Martial Arts Club?
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments