Forum module – topics in forum:
Introductions – New user? Introduce yourself here!
Just a quick intro
I’m Bill instructor and founder of Freespirit Martial Arts.
I teach Jiyuseishinkai Karate ( traditional & freestyle mix ) and Sayer Kickboxing a newly ratified system, but don’t think it’s anything more than just kickboxing. I’m just glad that my system and hard work has paid of and been recognised.
Check out the site www.freespiritmartialarts.co.uk
Will be popping in from time to time and keeping up with whats going on.
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- The Advantages Of Females Learning Grappling
- MMA Training Pads And Proper Sparring Equipment Are Needed When Training MMA
- Dress Like MMA Royalty With Stylish New Dethrone Royalty Clothing
👍 For Adults
- Ninja Nujitsu And A Nunchaku
- Get A MMA Jersey Or Fight Jersey From MMA’s Leading Apparel Brands
- Venum Clothing Is Making A Big Impact MMA With Their Unique Venum Fight Shorts
👍 For Kids
- How To Choose The Right Martial Arts Club?
- The “Tae Kwon Do” White Belt Class 1: The “Mystery Sweater”
- Starting Out In Aikido
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments