Forum module – topics in forum:
General Discussion – General Martial Arts related discussion.
Striking and the effects you hope to achieve doing it
Ok, so really when we hit someone we want to KO them. But in reality that is a great deal harder than you might think. I teach circular striking this enables me and my students to not only hit bloodyhard but if the strike doesn’t achieve the desired effect kuzushi is broken then throwing comes into play.
Do you have a specific way of striking? what is your fave strike
Here’s a thing I always try (rarely succeed) to implement when engaging in kumite.
Musashi said that if you try to touch, you’ll miss, if you try to cut, you’ll only touch, if you try to kill, you’ll only cut.
He also warns about having favourite techniques although it is good to have an armoury for use against those who have not fought against you before, the opening gambit for instance, unless you have a mind which decides for itself which move is right for the moment.
This page is generated by phpNuke sitemapper script version 0.6
Sitemapper is a free php script, written by Janek Vind “waraxe”
Please support development: siemens mobile ringtones, midi files, logos, java games and unlock codes
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- Productive Training With MMA Training Gear And Martial Arts Training Equipment
- Get A Pro Quality Fight Jersey For MMA Training
- Can Fighting Techniques Be Used As Self Defense Techniques?
👍 For Adults
- Quality Fairtex Training Gear
- Safety Awareness Training
- The Largest MMA Organization The UFC Is Now Taking Over MMA Fashion With UFC Clothing And Apparel
👍 For Kids
- Explained By Expert: Differences Between Kung Fu Vs Taekwondo | Martial Arts In [year]
- Wushu For Kids
- Building Your Child’s Character By Enrolling Them In Ninjutsu And Other Martial Arts Training
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments