Forum module – topics in forum:
General Discussion – General Martial Arts related discussion.
You have the choice of one weapon, what would that weapon be?
NO GUNS ETC………………..
Doesn’t a tank class as a big gun (well it did when I with the army anyway) That is unless your planning to squash an opponent.
In seriousness, a little while ago, East sensei demonstated how difficult it would be to avoid a well trained swordsman when unarmed and trust me it’s darn near impossible unless your lightning quick on your feet. As for disarming a swordsman – well we both know it’s possible in theory and in training with a bokuto but if faced with a live Katana ?????
So there’s my choice – my blade every time. (with possibly my nunchuka as backup if I ever master the tecniques )
OK, if I can’t have a tank, my weapon would be….East Sensei
Failing that, some Nike running shoes.
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
👍 For Adults
- Using Fight Gear, MMA Gear And MMA Clothing To Train Right And Look Good!
- Starting Out In Aikido
- MMA HeadWear And MMA Hats Are A Great Addition To Any Wardrobe
👍 For Kids
- Best Martial Arts Styles And Actions In [year] | Exercise Under COVID-19
- Which Sports Are Most Popular In America? Here Are What Is Supposed To Be The Top 20!
- The “Tae Kwon Do” White Belt Class 1: The “Mystery Sweater”
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments