Forum module – topics in forum:
General Discussion – General Martial Arts related discussion.
Why do we block?
I want to ask you a question,
WHY DO YOU BLOCK?
It’s not so you don’t get hit or hurt,
It’s not so you can get a clear strike,
It’s not so you can find a opening to finish the fight,
It is simple because your attack was TOO SLOW and you failed to see the ATTACK COMING.
Think about it, if you want to read body language, contact me.
I thought this was a MA site but all i’ve seen is people trying to advertise.
Think i’ll remove this site of my system.
A fair comment. I will be moderating the forum more closely. The site is intended to help newcomers to the martial arts and the line between self promotion/advertising and offering advice/encouragement is a fine one but one that is getting over-stepped.
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- MMA Conditioning – 3 Tips to Winning Fights That Go the Distance
- The Benefits Of Using A Free Standing Heavy Bag
- An MMA Mouth Guard Is Essential When Training Or Competing In MMA
👍 For Adults
- HAPKIDO – Mastering The Art
- Looking Trendy With Ecko Unlimited And The New Ecko MMA Clothing Line
- Keeping Fit With Great Sports
👍 For Kids
- The “Tae Kwon Do” White Belt Class 1: The “Mystery Sweater”
- Mma School
- What Martial Art Is Best For Me | Expert Review
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments