Forum module – topics in forum:
Striking in Jujitsu, How do you do yours?
I teach 2 different types of striking.
The first way is cirucluar, designed possibley to get a ko but as a side product to break uki’s kuzushi then throw. Normally struck with the elbow or palm
the sencond way is ver y wing chunesque. Very linner fast chain striking.
How about you peeps then
This page is generated by phpNuke sitemapper script version 0.6
Sitemapper is a free php script, written by Janek Vind “waraxe”
Please support development: motorola mobile ringtones, midi files, logos, java games and unlock codes
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- 5 Useful Tips For Fighters To Extend Their Endurance During Competition
- MMA HeadWear And MMA Hats Are A Great Addition To Any Wardrobe
- Staying True To Martial Arts Roots For MMA Success
👍 For Adults
- Martial Arts For People With Disabilities: An Ongoing Perspective
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, BJJ Vs Judo | Expert Review
- Dress Like MMA Royalty With Stylish New Dethrone Royalty Clothing
👍 For Kids
- An Introduction To Shotokan Karate
- Which Sports Are Most Popular In America? Here Are What Is Supposed To Be The Top 20!
- Best Martial Arts Styles And Actions In [year] | Exercise Under COVID-19
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments