Forum module – topics in forum:
Latest News – Information regarding recent changes and updates to WhichMartialArt.com
WHITE_BELT Challenge is now Underway
I’ve kicked off with my challenge to become the most experienced White-Belt (or Sash) in the UK. I am going to try out as many different beginners classes in as many different Martial Arts as possible and post my experiences on this site. The goal is to provide newcomers with advice and information on what to look for in their local clubs and what to expect during the first class or two. After that of course, they’re on their own!
I hope you find the articles interesting and provide plenty of feedback, both on this forum and in the comments sections of the articles/news items.
My first mission was a beginners class in Tae Kwon Do… Follow the link below
Attention! You are currently viewing sitemap page!
We strongly suggest to look at original content
- Club Directory
- Stories Archive
- Your Account
Search from web
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- Silver Star Apparel Is Built For MMA Champions
- Looking Trendy With Ecko Unlimited And The New Ecko MMA Clothing Line
- Why Wearing A Jiu Jitsu Gi Is Important When Training?
👍 For Adults
- KATA BASED KARATE – AN NTRODUCTION
- Is Sledgehammer Training Becoming A Key Part For MMA Training
- Definitions Of Various MMA Training Gear And Fighting Gear
👍 For Kids
- Which Sports Are Most Popular In America? Here Are What Is Supposed To Be The Top 20!
- Building Your Child’s Character By Enrolling Them In Ninjutsu And Other Martial Arts Training
- Starting Out In Aikido
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments