In a traditional Japanese dojo, jiu-jitsu is taught the system of real combat with one or more unarmed or armed opponents. The technique includes kicking, punching, throwing, sweeping, picking up, painful and suffocating techniques, holding and escorting techniques, techniques for working with an armed enemy, with several opponents. Jiu-jitsu relies not on brute strength, but on rich technique, understanding of strategy and tactics of battle, dexterity and dexterity.
What will you get from the Dojo classes:
- skills of self-defense and hand-to-hand combat (striking technique, throws, painful and suffocating techniques, work from a knife and a weapon – full contact);
- character improvement through overcoming weakness and laziness;
- sports physique and self-confidence, rejuvenation of the body through strengthening joints, muscles, heart;
- participation in martial arts competitions (jiu-jitsu, karate, sambo, ARB, mix fight, ku do, aikido, grappling, etc.);
- preparation for a real battle, preparation for the army (special forces techniques);
- development of attention, understanding of battle tactics, strengthening of character;
- increase in endurance, strength, coordination and speed of reaction;
- the possibility of training in the elite military art (used by the special services of many countries of the world);
- the training program includes sections of ken-jutsu (work with a katana), tanto-jutsu (work with a tanto knife), protection against various types of cold weapons.
You can rely on strength in sports sparring, in real combat, especially with armed opponents, every mistake can be fatal, besides, exceeding self-defense can lead to legal problems. Therefore, all impacts and blows are performed with maximum accuracy on vulnerable areas. The minimum effort is applied here to achieve maximum effect. This principle allows a person with the minimum required level of physical fitness to control and use their energy with the greatest efficiency, this allows with age to improve the ability to effectively defend and maintain excellent physical shape and health.
Every year, “go” is held – training fights according to the rules of kumite between representatives of various areas of martial arts, this allows you to identify mistakes and correct the further way of improving the technique.
Children of school age can be admitted to the children’s group. Classes in the ju-jitsu children’s group will allow your child to acquire the following skills and knowledge :
- general physical development (increase in muscle strength, dexterity, flexibility, endurance), strengthening of immunity and the cardiovascular system;
- special physical development (development of reaction, improvement of coordination and balance (in a standing position, on the ground, lying down), strengthening of joints and ligaments);
- practicing self-preservation skills (self-insurance when falling and throwing, self-defense of vital organs);
- hand-to-hand combat skills (striking technique with hands and feet, painful holds, throws, sweeps, picks, steps, protective blocks, choke hold);
- knowledge of the tactics of hand-to-hand combat against one or more opponents ;
- self-defense skills from an enemy armed with a knife , stick, any traumatic object;
- knowledge about philosophy and history of martial arts , principles and rules of hand-to-hand combat;
- development of strong-willed qualities and education of masculinity .
Additional features and benefits:
- participation in martial arts competitions (jiu-jitsu, karate, judo, sambo, ARB, mix fight, ku do, grappling, etc.);
- preparation for military service and admission to universities of law enforcement agencies;
- patriotic education;
- improving character through overcoming weakness and laziness;
- training without injuries and constant blows to the head.
The minimum basic requirements for physical development for a student after the first year of study:
1. Exercise push-up on fists – 40 reps;
2. Exercise squat in the middle rack – 50 reps;
3. Exercise pull-up with a direct grip – 10 reps;
4. Diagonal somersault exercise – 10 reps;
5. Exercise bending the body lying on the back – 40 reps;
6. Exercise flexion of the body lying on the belly – 40 repetitions.
Jiu-jitsu for adults is a full-contact system of hand-to-hand combat and self-defense. The classes promote martial arts practice, self-improvement and a healthy lifestyle.
By exercising regularly, you will get:
- hand-to-hand fighting skills (striking technique with hands and feet, throws, painful and suffocating techniques in a standing position and on the ground, technique of trips and sweeps, protective blocks);
- general physical fitness (increase in strength, agility, flexibility, coordination and endurance);
- special physical training (balance control, movement coordination, reaction speed, hardening of impact surfaces, explosive force, movement technique);
- knowledge of the tactics of hand-to-hand combat against one or more opponents;
- self-defense skills from an enemy armed with a knife, stick, any traumatic object;
- the ability to control emotions, to act consciously and in cold blood.
- rejuvenation of the body through strengthening the joints, heart, muscles;
- training in protection from a knife and painful techniques with a knife (tanto-jutsu);
- training without injuries and constant blows to the head;
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- MMA HeadWear and MMA Hats Are a Great Addition to Any Wardrobe
- Strengthen Your Core Especially To Improve Your MMA Ability
- Mma Posters
👍 For Adults
- Throwdown Clothing, Bringing Attitude And Style To MMA Apparel
- Martial Arts in the Digital Age
- Aikido For Women, Or Is it just for Men?!
👍 For Kids
- Building Your Child’s Character By Enrolling Them In Ninjutsu And Other Martial Arts Training
- How To Choose The Right Martial Arts Club?
- Starting Out In Aikido
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments