What martial art is right for me?
Finding the right style
The journey to the world of martial arts always begins with this question: “What martial art is the best for me?” With hundreds of martial art systems out there – from traditional techniques that have been used for thousands of years to modern combat styles created and developed in different countries – a beginner can find it daunting to choose the fighting style that suits him or her best.
>>> Read Next >>>
Wait, we have a tool for that!
Just use the sliders on the right to specify your preferences, and the Style Finder will assess the most suitable fighting style.
The Style Finder compares 11 of the most popular fighting styles and makes it easy to find a school near you.
- Compare Styles
- Find Your Style
© 2012 www.whichmartialart.com
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- Why The Tire Flipping Exercise Is Such An Effective Training Exercise For Mixed Martial Arts
- A Guide To Selecting Good Self-Defense Videos
- How Properly Use A Heavy Bag For Boxing?
👍 For Adults
- Ninja Nujitsu And A Nunchaku
- MMA Conditioning – 3 Tips to Winning Fights That Go the Distance
- Boxing Gloves And Sparring Gloves Are Essential To MMA Training
👍 For Kids
- Building Your Child’s Character By Enrolling Them In Ninjutsu And Other Martial Arts Training
- Starting Out In Aikido
- Wushu For Kids
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments