Very little has been said about this aspect of aikido. There is, however, most certainly a place for women in the art. In most clubs, there is no separation of the sexes, either in practice or in grading standards. there is no age limit and both young and old may safely participate because of the non -aggressive philosophy involved. Expertise is judged on technical ability, not strength.
Where gracefulness of movement and technical expertise is most valuable, women certainly hold their own. Mixed practice is also doubly beneficial. It teaches a woman to overcome a physically stronger person by sheer movement.
This sheer effectiveness of this art for women is the fact that this skill can be acquired without muscle power or loss of any gracefulness.
I wonder Why Aikido seems to be a Male Thing!!
Other Martial Arts Beginners Are Also Reading
- Venum Clothing Takes Charge Of MMA Fight Shorts
- Definitions Of Various MMA Training Gear And Fighting Gear
- Martial Arts In The Digital Age
👍 For Adults
- Dress Like MMA Royalty With Stylish New Dethrone Royalty Clothing
- The Largest MMA Organization The UFC Is Now Taking Over MMA Fashion With UFC Clothing And Apparel
- What Is The Best Martial Art? | Expert Review
👍 For Kids
- Mma School
- Explained By Expert: Differences Between Kung Fu Vs Taekwondo | Martial Arts In [year]
- Building Your Child’s Character By Enrolling Them In Ninjutsu And Other Martial Arts Training
👍 Martial Arts Equiptments